EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE LEGO® FIELD TRIP!
LEGO® Discovery Center is your passport to creativity, color, and imagination! Our ultimate indoor LEGO playground includes 10 unique LEGO attractions and activities for your group to enjoy including themed LEGO play zones, an interactive ride, a 4D Cinema showing a variety of different movies, MINILAND Atlanta, Build Adventures, Spaceship Build & Scan, and more!
Youth Group Field Trips
Bring your youth group on the ultimate indoor LEGO® field trip! Discounted admission rates are reserved for organized groups of 10 or more children including daycares, scouts, summer camps, day camps, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, & sports teams and must submit tax-exempt forms with booking or show proof of organization ID at check-in.
- Group pricing is $12.00 (adult/child)
- A minimum of 10 child tickets is required to receive group rates
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 1 day in advance
Plan Your Visit
Discounted rates are available to pre-booked, organized groups such as scouts, summer camps, day camps, YMCAs, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, youth groups, and more.
Booking & Payment:
- The minimum number of child tickets required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 1 day in advance.
- All bookings must be made online.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at the time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
After You Book:
- If you booked a tax-exempt trip, please email your tax-exempt form to Atlanta@LEGODiscoveryCenter.com and be sure to include your booking confirmation number.
- If your group numbers change, additional tickets may be purchased at the door on the day of you visit and must be paid with credit card.
- We are a cashless attraction. Any additional add-ons or purchases such as the Virtual Reality experience, Café items, Souvenir photos, or LEGO® products from our retail shop must be purchased via card.
- Please note, no outside food or beverage is allowed inside the attraction.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- Paid reservations may be canceled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date by emailing Atlanta@LEGODiscoveryCenter.com.
- There are NO REFUNDS on unused tickets after your visit date has passed.